WE HAVE A 12 STEP CLEANING PROGRAM FOR CARPET. HERE ARE THE STEPS THAT WE TAKE:
The 12 steps
1) Pre-inspection — Our service technician will inspect your areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining.
2) Commercial Prevacuum — Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with our special Turbine Vacuum System to remove dry soil. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
3) Furniture Moving — Sofas, chairs and tables will be carefully moved. Larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place under our regular pricing structure. The furniture will be protected with disposable blocks and tabs.
4) Prespray & Pre-Spot — The carpet is “pre sprayed” with special cleaning compounds specially designed for your particular carpet & soil condition. This loosens up the soil to make rinsing more effective. Whether your carpet is wool, olefin berber, nylon berber, or cut pile nylon our technicians will be using products designed for that carpet.
5) Pre-Groom — The “pre-spray” is then worked into the fiber using either a hand rake or a rotary scrubber depending on what the technician feels is needed to do a great job.
6) Rinse & Extract — Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet. This step sanitizes & deodorizes the carpet. Water pressure is regulated so that carpet is not over wet. — depending on thickness& depth of carpet
7) Neutralize — Every carpet that we clean is pH balanced so there is no sticky residue left behind. This treatment is applied as a rinse thru the machine or is applied after rinsing depending on soil conditions.
8) Post Spot Treatment — If any spots are not removed during the cleaning process, specialty-spotting techniques are employed. – we have written procedures for every situation
9) Dry Bonnet — Some carpet in your home (not all) benefits from a Dry Bonnet process. Dry bonnet assists in drying and can help prevent spots from returning while drying. (wicking) — some carpets don’t need any bonneting — sometimes we do the last couple of rooms to help with the drying, if this is a carpet that may not dry as quickly as we would like
10) Speed Dry — High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to speed dry the carpet.
11) Post Grooming — The carpet pile is set in one direction (using a carpet rake) for faster drying and more visual appeal.
12) Post Inspection — Please walk thru your home with our technician to inspect our work. Let us know that you are pleased by signing our service receipt.